Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Portugese Music

Ok so I have a lovely Portugese friend, Ana, who has been introducing me to Portugese music and I have to say I'm very impressed. I only knew of a few Fado singers, that Portugese traditional music, which is really beautiful but had never really known anything about their pop scene and have never even thought about it till I met her. But it has turned out to be quite the discovery! Also I guess Portugese music gets slightly eclipsed by its Brazilian brothers and sisters with all its sexy samba beats. But anyway, I'm here to tell you, give it a try, you might just like it. Click on this to watch a music video by David Fonseca. Love it!! His song, "Kiss me, Oh Kiss me" is currently playing on repeat on my CD player and I have it constantly on the brain...

No comments: